AK Press dit que Michael Schmidt est un fasciste

AK Press dit que Michael Schmidt est un fasciste

Messagede digger » 27 Sep 2015, 10:26

Nous avons des infos moches et dérangeantes...

Il y a environ six mois de cela, nous avons commencé à entendre des rumeurs inquiétantes selon lesquelles un de nos auteurs, Michael Schmidt, était un fasciste infiltré. Peu après, un autre de nos auteurs, Alexander Reid Ross, nous a fourni des preuves irréfutables. Nous l'avons aidé à enquêter plus avant durant quelques semaines puis l'avons mis en contact avec un autre auteur. Durant ces derniers mois, nous avons reçu et assemblé ce que nous considérons être la preuve irréfutable que Michael Schmidt est un nationaliste blanc essayant d'infiltrer le mouvement anarchiste.

Alexander publiera bientôt un article qui présentera tous les détails de manière plus complète mais nos ne sommes plus à l'aise pour dissimuler ces informations plus longtemps. Nous avons toujours tiré notre force de l'histoire de l'anarchisme en tant que mouvement internationaliste dévoué à la destruction du capitalisme, de l"tat et des relations sociales hiérarchiques. Ces relations sociales incluent clairement le racisme et la suprématie blanche. Nous sommes des ennemis convaincus des fascistes et de leurs sympathisants. Le mouvement anarchiste ne tolérera pas leur credo malsain et, lorsqu'ils seront découverts cachés parmi nous, ils devront être tirés de l'ombre.

Nous avons annulé le prochain livre de Schmidt et avons retiré de la vente les deux ouvrages que nous avons déjà publié. Restez en contact pour l'histoire complète.
Solidairement

Le Collectif AK Press

https://libcom.org/forums/general/ak-press-says-michael-schmidt-fascist-25092015

Schmidt a écrit, entre autres, avec van der Walt Black Flame: The Revolutionary Class Politics of Anarchism and Syndicalism. publié chez AK Press

Cette info est discutée sur les forums anglophones, y compris sur Libcom au lien ci-dessus. Chacun-e pourra se faire sa propre opinion, mais l'info m'a paru assez crédible pour être diffusée.
digger

Re: AK Press dit que Michael Schmidt est un fasciste

Messagede digger » 28 Sep 2015, 18:08

La réponse de Michael Schmidt, que je n'ai pas le temps de traduire

Two swallows don’t make a summer

Michael Schmidt’s reply to AK Press allegations, 27 September 2015

Introduction
Right up front I want to state that the hurtful allegations made against me by the AK Press Collective – that I have been masquerading as an anarchist while I am in fact a fascist – do not only have an impact on me, but directly damages more than two decades of hard work on behalf of the anarchist movement by my closest comrades. This is especially true of Prof Lucien van der Walt, my co-author of Black Flame, who has committed the past 15 years to researching and writing its as-yet unpublished sister volume, Global Fire, a huge synthesis of world anarchist organisational and ideological history. I must stress in the strongest possible terms that Lucien and others such as my comrades at the Institute for Anarchist Theory and History (IATH) in São Paulo, Brazil, https://ithanarquista.wordpress.com/ are entirely faultless in this affair and so cannot possibly be tarred with the same brush: the allegations relate solely to myself and to no-one else.
Secondly, thanks for all the messages of support from my friends and comrades around the world, including those that have taken a “let’s hear the evidence first” approach, because that’s the polite way to do things. I initially thought AK Press had gone public without contacting me first, but on trawling through my alternate email I found a message from Zach Blue – so thanks to the AK Press Collective for attempting to alert me to the pending allegations.

Researching the white ultra-right

AK Press has yet to produce its evidence against me, but I know what it consists of. The allegations arise from a lengthy interview conducted with me by the writer Alexander “Sasha” Reid-Ross over June to August 2015. Sasha told me he was researching a book on that weird and worrying new entryist tendency called “national-anarchism” for publication by AK Press under the title Against the Fascist Creep (I have a record of the entire interview if needed). I expected that he had approached me because for some reason, Wikipedia cites me as a source on “national-anarchism” because of a paragraph extracted from a very long review of two brilliant books on South Asian anarchism by Maia Ramnath in which I say that Gandhi’s thought, far from being anarchist, appears more as a precursor to “that strange hybrid of recent years,” as I called it, “national anarchism”; the full review is online here: http://www.anarkismo.net/article/23404 .
It is definitely an unusual take on Gandhi, but it is obvious that I in no way support “national-anarchism” nor find it has anything in common with genuine anarchism. Bear in mind that the article was peer-reviewed by both Lucien van der Walt and the anarkismo editorial collective before being published. In any case, I was eager to assist and Sasha is very knowledgeable and a thorough researcher. I’m now not sure if he really is planning such a book, or whether he was simply tasked by AK Press with investigating allegations that I was involved with the “National Anarchist Movement,” but that is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

The allegations have their origin with the fact that since 2005 until I shut it down recently, I maintained a profile on the white supremacist website Stormfront. Let me explain: I am an investigative journalist by profession and in 2005 was working at the Saturday Star in Johannesburg. My beat included extra-Parliamentary politics – social movements, trade unions, and political organisations from the ultra-left to the ultra-right. My editor Brendan Seery allowed me to set up a Stormfront account under which I could pose as a sympathetic fellow-traveller in order to keep an eye on what the white right-wing in South Africa was talking about: in other words, this was professionally vetted by my editor.
For the next decade I kept my finger on the pulse of the right by reading and occasionally posting on Stormfront. Most of my posts were pretty neutral in tone, though I did have to take an essentially racist stance in order to fit in and not arouse suspicion: this was distasteful, but is part and parcel of doing undercover work. I have since shut the account down, but some of the results of my work on the white right are included in the first chapter of my new book, A Taste of Bitter Almonds, which is due out in November (see Background below); these make it clear that while I attempt to understand the white right, I am no friend of theirs.

In 2009, with Black Flame published, I started researching contemporary claims to the anarchist label, including “anarcho-primitivism,” “post-anarchism” and “national-anarchism” for a section in the up-coming volume with Lucien van der Walt, Global Fire: the intent was to critique and discredit their claims to anarchist legitimacy, but I needed to get to know their materials properly first. I used my Stormfront profile to make contact with Troy Southgate, the founder of “national-anarchism”. In order to establish my bona fides with him and his circle, I established two false Facebook profiles, one of a woman, another of a man, and a blog purporting to be that of a Southern African “national-anarchist” outfit called Black Battlefront set up by the couple.

I fleshed things out by inventing back-stories on the couple, the guy as a white Namibian, and the woman as a risk analyst of Ukrainian-American descent; I also had them write two detailed pieces, one a “Creed” of Black Battlefront in order for the false organisation to sound plausible in a “national-anarchist” context, and another a critique of Jared Diamond’s great book Guns, Germs and Steel, to establish the woman as a serious thinker who would be of interest to Southgate. This positioning allowed me to talk on a personal level with Southgate and his cronies and so round out my research.

To be frank, though I readily admitted my Stormfront profile to Sasha, I lied to him about those profiles when he asked me because although I finished my research on “national-anarchism” more than a year ago, I still wanted to maintain the links to Southgate and his “National-Anarchist Movement” just in case – and the first rule of undercover work is you only tell who you absolutely need to, so I did not even tell my former comrades in the ZACF. Sorry for lying, Sasha, Lucien and the rest, but intense confidentiality is my practice as an investigative journalist; for example, in the 2000s, I never even discussed with my then-wife what I was working on until it was published (do I need to state that she’s an Indian woman and that she very kindly did the hard work of proof-reading Black Flame?). But now that my cover is blown, it makes no difference.

My life took a dramatic turn for the worse in July 2010 when I was hospitalised with meningitis – and as a parting gift, the meningitis provoked a massive seizure that broke my spine in five places. In the aftermath of that, I spent a month in hospital, mostly in a delirium caused by the virus and the medication. In the subsequent months, due to heavy pain medication and perhaps some brain damage caused by the meningitis/seizure, my memory is patchy about what I posted online under my Stormfront and Facebook aliases – Sasha questioned me in detail about this period, but, for example, I remember absolutely nothing about the entire first month out of hospital when I was apparently cared for by some friends (thanks, guys, but my mind is still a blank!). Although I initially thought my account had been hacked, because I couldn’t remember making some of the posts, I now accept that I must have posted what is there.

In any case, as a result of one of those posts in that period, in 2011 some anarchist comrades came across a Black Battlefront link to my Stormfront profile and in shock recognised my face. My ZACF comrades hauled me onto the red carpet and grilled me about this – and rightly so! I admitted to them that the Stormfront profile was mine, but explained that it had been vetted by my editor and that I still used it for research; I did not admit to the Facebook profiles because a few months before, a good friend had confessed to me that for years she had worked as an agent for the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), actually being paid to be the girlfriend of one of our comrades, to keep an eye on us; I could not risk my penetration of the “National-Anarchist Movement” becoming known in activist circles in case other NIA agents got wind of it and used the information for their own ends. Nevertheless, the ZACF accepted my explanation. What AK Press has now discovered, I believe, based on Sasha’s questions, is exactly what the ZACF discovered back in 2011; I infiltrated the far-right; it did not infiltrate me!

Background: my position on race & nationalism

I won’t detail my anarchist activism, save to say that in 1992 I joined what became the Durban Anarchist Federation (DAF) in 1993 – while apartheid was still in force and I was ducking the Military Police who were trying to force me into part-time military service – and was in Chiapas in 1996 as a DAF delegate, then switched to the anarcho-syndicalist Workers’ Solidarity Federation (WSF) in 1997, following its key comrades into the Bikisha Media Collective in 1999 when the WSF disbanded, and again into the Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Federation (ZACF) when it was founded in 2003, taking with me the Anarchist Black Cross (South Africa) which I founded in 2002. It goes without saying that all these organisations were multi-racial and anti-fascist.

After two decades of activism in black working class and poor townships, I resigned from the ZACF in 2009 to focus on my research and writing. Apart from numerous Workers’ Solidarity and Zabalaza journal and online www.anarkismo.net articles, which serve to affirm my anti-racist credentials, my published books are:

1) Anarquismo Búlgaro em Armas (Brazil, 2008). This, on the Bulgarian Anarchist Communist Federation over 1919-1948, is the first in a series looking at anarchist mass movements that defended themselves by force of arms. The next in the series will be on Uruguay in 1956-1985, and on Manchuria in 1929-1945 – which shows that not all such movements were “white”.
2) Black Flame: the Revolutionary Class Politics of Anarchism and Syndicalism (AK Press, USA, 2009), with Lucien van der Walt. A controversial attempt to discover the coherent heart of anarchist theory by looking at the historical record, it has been translated into German (Nautilus, Germany, 2012), and translations are pending in Spanish, French and Greek. This book remains my core statement of political belief and I have not wavered from it (note the positions in Chapter 10 in particular on the intersections of race, nationalism and class, which are profoundly anarchist). Its unpublished sister volume Global Fire stresses the practical internationalism of the anarchist movement and its practical engagement with race and national liberation particularly in Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, Oceania and Asia.
3) Cartography of Revolutionary Anarchism (AK Press, USA, 2013), which is the English translation of the French original (Lux Éditeur, Canada, 2012). This is in some ways a pocket version of Black Flame & Global Fire together: a potted history of the international anarchist movement in five waves from 1868, it stresses the multi-ethnic, transnational nature of the movement across the decades and is unique for its non-Western scope.
4) Drinking with Ghosts: the Aftermath of Apartheid’s Dirty War (BestRed, South Africa, 2014). This looks at the continuing damage done by the legacy of apartheid transnationally in Southern Africa – it avoids most local books’ narrow nationalist perspective and is explicitly anarchist in perspective.
5) A Taste of Bitter Almonds: Perdition and Promise in the New South Africa (BestRed, South Africa, due November 2015). This takes the controversial position that the corporate entity that is “South Africa” was established on the bones of the genocide of First Nations people here, stresses the multi-ethnic and mixed-race nature of all South Africans including myself, and consists of interviews across the country with the poor and excluded, mostly black, majority from an anarchist perspective.

Conclusion

Two swallows don’t make a summer, and the fact that I maintained a Stormfront profile and some fake Facebook accounts does not make me a fascist: they need to be seen in their proper context of my exhaustive research into the international anarchist movement over the past 15 years – work that is pretty much unique in terms of the breadth and depth of its non-Western (ie: non-white) materials. In 26 years of paid journalism and 23 years of unpaid anarchist activism, I don’t believe I’ve ever written an article that had even a whiff of white supremacy, fascism or racism to it – yet I do realise I am saying this as a white South African who continues to benefit directly from centuries of institutional racism. I won’t make any claim about how many back friends I have, but the fact is that my most beloved friends and comrades hail from diverse cultures across the planet. I truly hope that this response is taken by those friends and my comrades at AK Press in a constructive spirit and that, even if we only finally manage agree to disagree over my methods of research, at least then part with no ill feelings.

Red & Black regards
Michael Schmidt
digger

Messagede LeNouveau » 29 Sep 2015, 07:12

Je ne connais pas Michael Schmidt
Pour sa défense il dit s'être inscrit sur un forum d'extrème droite dans le cadre de son travail
de journaliste dans le but d'obtenir des renseignements sur cette mouvance, puis, pour ne pas
être démasqué il s'est senti obligé de publier des messages forcément à caractère suprémaciste.
Sans préjuger de la sincérité de ses dénégations, cela pose tout de même le problème
de la pente glissante sur laquelle s'engage l'agent double qui pour combattre son ennemi
se retrouve dans une position où il propage ses idées.
LeNouveau

Messagede digger » 03 Oct 2015, 08:53

Déclaration de Anarkismo quant aux accusations de AK Press contre Michael Schmidt

Le Réseau international Anarkismo, qui réunit des organisations anarchistes de lutte de classe de plus d'une douzaine de pays du nord et du sud, et qui a des relations avec de nombreuses autres à travers le globe, a pris note avec une grande surprise et préoccupation les récentes accusations de AK Press selon lesquelles Michael Schmidt est un fasciste travaillant clandestinement pour infiltrer le mouvement anarchiste.

Avant de nous prononcer sur la question, cependant, nous devons examiner soigneusement à la fois les preuves de AK Press, l'article de Alexander Reid Ross, tout comme la réponse de Michael Schmidt à ceux-ci. En tant que réseau Anarkismo n'a pas pris parti et n'accusera pas l'accusateur ou l'accusé avant d'avoir des informations complémentaires et que toutes les preuves aient été fournies.

Déclaration de Anarkismo quant aux accusations de AK Press contre Michael Schmidt

Le Réseau international Anarkismo, qui réunit des organisations anarchistes de lutte de classe de plus d'une douzaine de pays du nord et du sud, et qui a des relations avec de nombreuses autres à travers le globe, a pris note avec une grande surprise et préoccupation les récentes accusations de AK Press selon lesquelles Michael Schmidt est un fasciste travaillant clandestinement pour infiltrer le mouvement anarchiste. [1].

Michael Schmidt a été un contributeur régulier et de longue date de Anarkismo.net et, par le passé, a siégé dans ses instances éditoriales et représentatives. Si ces accusations se vérifiaient, Anarkismo prendrait les mesures immédiates et appropriées pour lui interdire toute publication sur le site web, aussi bien que pour se protéger de toute future infiltration future.

Avant de nous prononcer sur la question, cependant, nous devons examiner soigneusement à la fois les preuves de AK Press, l'article de Alexander Reid Ross, tout comme la réponse de Michael Schmidt à ceux-ci. En tant que réseau Anarkismo n'a pas pris parti et n'accusera pas l'accusateur ou l'accusé avant d'avoir des informations complémentaires et que toutes les preuves aient été fournies. Les deux côtés devront s'expliquer soigneusement d'abord et être capables de répondre à toutes les graves questions posées par cette information.

Néanmoins, nous voulons dire clairement que nous ressentons la façon dont AK Press a traité la question comme irresponsable et préjudiciable, en jugeant et condamnant Michael Schmidt sans fournir aucune preuve et sans lui laisser la possibilité de se défendre ou de répondre à l'article avant que de diffuser l'annonce publique du 25 septembre 2015.

Les deux côtés doivent avoir une chance égale d'avoir leur mot à dire.

Le Réseau Anarkismo demande par conséquent que les présumées "preuves irréfutables"soient rendues publiques sans délai par AK Press sans nous renvoyer au journaliste: puisque AK Press est d'accord avec son opinion, elle doit assumer la responsabilité de la preuve.

En outre, nous demandons que AK Press déclare explicitement et sans réserve, et aussi sans délai, que ses allégations ne concernent que le seul Michael Schmidt, et non des éditeurs, co-auteurs, rédacteurs,organisations de gauche ou courants avec lesquels Michael Schmidt aurait pu être associé.

Nous invitons instamment AK Press à publier la réponse officielle de Michael Schmidt dans ses réseaux d'informations et sur ses sites, puisque nous pensons qu'il a le droit de se défendre. [2].

Le Réseau Anarkismo

1. http://www.anarchistnews.org/content/michael-schmidt-author-black-flame-white-nationalist-trying-infiltrate-anarchist-movement-ak
2. https://www.facebook.com/AKPress/posts/10156169461510249

http://www.anarkismo.net/article/28576
digger

Messagede digger » 04 Oct 2015, 08:14

Toujours pas le temps pour une trad complète, mais un résumé par souci d'équité de la réponse de Michael Schmidt.

Dans son intro, Schmidt fait part du tort que les accusations de AK Press lui ont causé auprès de ses proches et camarades et remercient ceux qui l'ont soutenu ou déclaré attendre les preuves pour le juger. Il dit avoir été prévenu par un mail d'AK Press de la publication du communiqué.

Recherches sur l'extrême droite
Schmidt dit connaître la nature des preuves dont dispose AK Press. Il s'est inscrit depuis 2005 sous pseudo sur un site d'E.D, Stormfront, pour des raisons professionnelles. Il est journaliste d'investigation au Saturday Star de Johannesburg et le rédacteur en chef du journal était au courant de la situation.
Il dit que ses posts sur le site étaient relativement modérés, même si ils devaient avoir des connotations racistes pour être crédibles.
Il a pris contact avec Troy Southgate, un précurseur du "national anarchisme", et a créé deux profils (un homme, une femme) sur Facebook et un site nommé Black Battlefront "géré" par le couple.

Son erreur dit-il, a été de ne pas divulguer l'existence de ce site à Alexander “Sasha” Reid-Ross, le journaliste qui a sorti l'affaire suite à une longue interview avec Schmidt, ni à ses anciens camarades du Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front (ZACF) , parce que, bien que son livre était terminé, il voulait garder ses contacts avec Southgate

Schmidt déclare ensuite qu'en 2010, une méningite, et la prise de médicaments, fait qu'il ne se souvient plus très bien ce qu'il a publié sous ses pseudos facebook et sur Stormfront.
En 2011, des camarades ont découvert sa photo sous son pseudo sur Stormfront. Il leur en a expliqué la raison, mais s'est tu encore une fois sur ses autres pseudos Facebook pour une raison assez obscure : une amie à lui lui aurait avoué être payée par la National Intelligence Agency pour être la girlfriend d'un camarade et surveiller les activités du ZACF. Il n'a pas voulu que son infiltration de l'ED soit utilisée par la NIA pour ses propres fins.

Il dit que ce qu'a découvert Reid-Ross n'est rien d'autre que ce que les camarades du ZACF ont découvert il y a quatre ans.

Il énumère ensuite ses prises de positions passées sur les questions de races et de nationalisme puis termine :

"Une hirondelle ne fait pas le printemps et le fait que j'ai maintenu un profil Stormfront et deux faux comptes sur Facebook ne fait pas de moi un fasciste.... J'espère vivement que cette réponse soit acceptée par ces amis et mes camarades d'AK Press dans un esprit constructif, et que, même si nous ne parvenons qu'à être d'accord sur notre désaccord quant à mes méthodes de recherches, nous ne nous quittions pas dans un climat malsain"

Voilà. J'espère que ce résumé est le plus complet et neutre possible.

Les débats continuent sur Libcom, entre autre, https://libcom.org/forums/general/ak-press-says-michael-schmidt-fascist-25092015
digger

Messagede digger » 13 Oct 2015, 08:18

Alexander Reid Ross a commencé à publier ce qui l'amène à penser que Michael Schmidt est un fasciste infiltré. Ce document est très long et n'est qu'une première partie.

About Schmidt: How a White Nationalist Seduced Anarchists Around the World (Chapter 1) Alexander Reid Ross and Joshua Stephens
https://medium.com/@rossstephens/about-schmidt-how-a-white-nationalist-seduced-anarchists-around-the-world-chapter-1-1a6fa255b528

Ross reproduit un long document interne confidentiel rédigé par Schmidt à destination du ZACF. Je l'ai parcouru, comme l'article de Ross. Je ne sais pas si je prendrai le temps de tout lire

ZACF CONFIDENTIAL INTERNAL DISCUSSION DOCUMENT
THE POLITICO-CULTURAL DYNAMICS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN ANARCHIST MOVEMENT - Michael Schmidt, ZACF IS, July 2008
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/10/12/schmidt-memo/schmidt-memo.pdf

Je ne sais pas si je prendrai le temps de tout lire, ayant du mal avec ce genre de littérature Mais voici quelques passages qui m'ont heurté, au-delà des différences d'approches.

En 16 années de militantisme, ces meilleurs [militants] se sont toujours avérés, sans exception, être blancs, alors que les meilleurs militants noirs, tout en étant de bons camarades, n'ont pas été à la hauteur des normes exigeantes du plateformisme;
Donc, en Afrique du Sud, où la race est souvent plus importante que la classe comme facteur déterminant de connaissance, nous pensons que les militants anarchistes blancs constituent de-facto l'échelon dirigeant, alors que la plupart des militants anarchistes noirs suivent seulement, au niveau certainement de la compréhension théorique, qui est une composante centrale du modèle plateformiste en terme de prises de décisions démocratiquement.
Alors, les militants anarchistes noirs d'Afrique du Sud sont-ils à la hauteur de la tâche? Après 16 années de militantisme, je suis obligé de répondre non – à moins que la tâche ne soit définie pour eux sous l'influence des anarchistes blancs d'Afrique du Sud. C'est évidemment une chose extrêmement désagréable à dire mais elle s'est révélée vraie trop souvent pour être ignorée.

Je ne sais pas si Schmidt est infiltré ou non, et, à la rigueur, peu importe. La question serait plutôt de savoir comment un type qui tient ces propos racistes ne soit pas viré avec un coup de pied au cul d'une organisation anarchiste, quelle que soit sa tendance?
digger

Messagede digger » 19 Oct 2015, 08:21

Suite de la publication II About Schmidt: How a White Nationalist Seduced Anarchists Around the World (Chapter 2)
https://medium.com/@rossstephens/about-schmidt-how-a-white-nationalist-seduced-anarchists-around-the-world-chapter-2-1849e232b943
et part III https://medium.com/@rossstephens/about-schmidt-how-a-white-nationalist-seduced-anarchists-around-the-world-chapter-3-7d288d84b170
et un forum de discussion sur Libcom
https://libcom.org/forums/general/ak-press-says-michael-schmidt-fascist-25092015
qui soulève d'intéressantes questions au-delà du cas Schmidt et sur les leçons possibles à en tirer.
Il y aura apparemment deux autres publications de Ross et Stephens.

Fin , en ce qui me concerne du feuilleton dans ce topic.
digger

Messagede abel chemoul » 19 Oct 2015, 19:29

pour rajouter aux extraits donnés par Digger:
If theoretical understanding, and therefore the ability to be a conscious militant, is the result of general educational levels, it should be that class and not culture is the determining factor, yet middle-class black members have been ineffective and working-class whites effective;

les noirs de la classe moyenne sont plus nuls que les prolos blancs

Other Left-wing organisations have been able to attract black militants, however, raising the question of whether platformism is too advanced for the black working class and poor (and whether other groups’ standards are lower than ours – which is definitely the case with the SACP), or whether the black proletariat is more politico-culturally inclined towards Marxist-Leninist or African socialist authoritarianism.

:arrow: le plateformisme est-il une idéologie trop avancée pour les prolos noirs ou sont-ils plus attirés politico-culturellement par les idées marxiste-léninistes?

That the damage done to the mentality of the black population in general by decades of “Bantu national education” has meant the unnurtured ability of most black activists to engage in logical process, self-discipline and autonomous strategic thinking has been strangled at birth.

:arrow: la culture dans laquelle ils sont éduqué rend les noirs moins efficients intellectuellement.

So, what then? Since 2003, we have based our tactics in terms of our social insertion and especifismo on the Brazilian FAG – but the FAG works today within a largely undifferentiated culture. We can put it this way: the FAG is culturally (though not racially) specific, hence their adherence to the cross-border notion of Gaucha culture which, while embracing majority white/latino and minority black members, is homogenous.

:arrow: bref, la ZACF se basait sur les principes du spécifisme brésilien mais Schimdt considère qu'il y a des différences fortes entre le Brésil et l'Afrique du sud: la culture brésilienne est métissée et homogène dans toute la population. la culture d'afrique du sud est différenciée entre noirs et blancs d'o des différences de pratiques et... de capacités à se fondre dans le moule plateformiste.

The same holds true for the current Swazi movement, which suggests that we must of necessity reject the illogical notion that black-only organisations are acceptable and white-only organisations are not.

:arrow: il déduit des expériences d'autres pays que si les organisations politico-raciales révolutionnaires sont valables pour les non-blancs, elles le sont aussi pour les blancs.

en résumé: je sais pas si Schmidt est un natio infiltré mais en gros, l'échec récurrent à s'implanter dans la classe ouvrière noire couplé à son plateformisme qui s'apparente parfois à du léninisme ("cadres", "avant-garde", élitisme) le font s'interroger sur cet échec. Il en conclut que l'échec est dû à des différences culturelles qui rendraient les les africains moins aptes au plateformisme. Et donc, il envisage une organisation blanche pour ne plus avoir à s'emmerder avec ces considérations...
Quelque part on n'est pas très loin des interrogations des soutiens du PIR: faut-il des orgas cuturelles-raciales portant des revendications en accord avec la culture des individus-cibles? sauf que là le soucis d'efficacité confine au léninisme et revient à dire "ras-le-bol des noirs, ils sont nuls".

si on se base uniquement sur le document rédigé par Schmidt sur les "dynamique culturello-raciales", il est pas dit que se soit un natio, peut-être juste un mec que sa définition avant-gardiste rend méprisant envers ceux qui se coulent pas dans son moule.
Par contre, je trouve l'argumentaire de ses ex-camarades assez convaincant. Entre ses tatouages nordiques à base de runes et ses chiens qui portent des noms de divinités vikings... après, je me demande si c'est un pur natio infiltré ou si c'est un type qui a évolué vers le national-anarchiste après avoir rejoint le ZACF.
abel chemoul

Messagede luco » 24 Oct 2015, 18:09

"un seul être vous manque et tout l'univers est dépeuplé".

Cette "enquête" internationale et picrocholine en dit surtout très long sur l'état groupusculaire de l'EG libertaire.

Étaler aux yeux du monde entier l'éventuelle infiltration ou évolution d'un seul type... :o

Les mecs sont à dix dans leur cabine téléphonique et ils se surveillent les uns les autres.

+1 j'aime la critique radicale du totalitarisme...
luco

Retourner vers Discussions libres